Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Spending Money to Learn Digital Marketing Is Becoming Thing Of The Past And Here’s Why



By Salman Farish
Are you a Person who is :
  • Not happy with your mundane day to day work and want to switch your career?
  • Having passion is to start a Business/Agency rather than to be a slave of paycheck at end of every month?
  • Self Learner but feeling lost in the world of Digital Marketing due to over-whelming free resources which are delivered by persons who don’t actually walk the talk ?
  • Searching for Mentor who can take your hands and guide you step by step in Digital Marketing and helps you to grow outside your comfort zone?
  • Skeptical in buying a course online thinking that you won’t even swim halfway into the course?
  • Wants to learn Digital Marketing but finding good training programs are of Very Higher Cost?
Then this blog post will throw some light for your thoughts.
Hi, this is Salman Farish, budding Digital Marketing Learner and Practitioner from Chennai. Now that I mentioned about my city, it’s easy for you to guess few things about my education and work background. Yes like many guessed I completed my Engineering and working in Private IT firm.
I fall into each and every point I highlighted above and have taken a new year resolution to grasp good skills in Digital Marketing in this year.
So from that time, I subscribed to all the Digital Marketing related websites and swim across an ocean called YouTube to enhance my skills in Digital Marketing.

As I learn from these scattered free resources, part of my brain convinced me:

  "Something is better than Nothing” 

But when it comes to implementing the things my other part of brain suggested:


  "Half Knowledge is More Dangerous than No Knowledge” 

So my quest to find Best Digital Marketing programs started and I come to know about Internship Program by Digital Deepak.
To be frank, I came across this name when I subscribed to Digital Marketing related websites and found this guy teaches everything which helped him build his brand identity and this impressed me.

Why I have chosen Internship Program by Digital Deepak ?
  • First thing first I have nothing to lose and Plenty to Learn and Earn.

  • Read very positive feedback from First batch interns.
  • Digital Marketing courses conducted by others are priced at very higher price and find this Internship Program giving more value than the cost involved.

Till now I explained why I have chosen Digital Deepak’s Internship program, but do you want to know what I learned from it in my First Class? If Yes continue reading.

Spoiler Alert for students who are planning to join in future programs :-P

Things I learned (In no particular order based on the memory I recollect):

Golden Triangle:
Me being a self-learner, I learn things myself exploring available resources and implement it in real life scenarios.


  Till Now: Learn -> Do "
Though I am able to implement things, I always feel that there is more space available for improvement and I convince myself that I will become better if I do the things I learned again and again. But to my surprise even after executing things multiple times, I still felt that the gap for improvement is still there.
In the very first class of Digital Deepak’s Internship program, I got to know the missing piece which will make me complete in whatever things I learn and that missing part is “Teach”

  From Now: Learn -> Do -> Teach"
Goal Setting:

Give a man a bow and arrow and tell him to, “SHOOT!” and his first response would be, “At what?”  When there is no target there is no purpose for shooting.  He could shoot the arrow anywhere and wherever the arrow ended up would be where the arrow ended up.  Not much to it.
On the other hand, if you gave the archer a target and challenged him to hit the bullseye – everything changes.  You now gave him something to aim at, something to challenge his skills against, something to measure his progress with, and something that gives all of his effort – purpose.  All by adding in a simple target.
That’s what a goal does to a person’s life – It changes everything
  "A goal properly set is halfway reached.” ~ Zig Ziglar

Its very true and that’s the reason we were requested to set our Goal first and I have set a goal to earn 1 Crore in 3 Years and yes I am pretty confident that its achievable.

  "I Will earn 1 Crore in 3 Years” ~ Salman Farish

Finding Gold:


Do you get above image in mind when you read the heading and why Deepak is talking about this attractive yellowish metal ?

If yes, We are in the same page !

There is a popular saying on Gold:

  "Where gold speaks every tongue is silent.” 
This explains us the power which gold possess. Similarly for us to succeed we should identify the market need and choose our Niche Properly.

Niche can be selected easily by understanding:
  • What you are good at
  • What you Like
  • What is Profitable

Personal Branding:

  "People don't do business with Companies, They do business with People they like.” 
And yes it true. We have relationships based on trust and mutual connections. There’s just something about a connection with a human being that creates a level of endearment and customer loyalty beyond any relationship a company could ever reach. The strong bonds people have with one another can’t be overestimated.
Even big companies have people whose personalities serve to advance their brand’s mission. Apple had Steve Jobs, Tesla has Elon Musk, and Virgin has Richard Branson. If you’re a small business owner, then this persona is probably you. 
Got good insights from the session and key takeaway is:
  "Best Known will always beat the Best” 

Funnels:

I heard this term more often when am exploring about Digital Marketing, in our first class Deepak explained about the concepts of Funnels and the role funnels play in Digital Marketing.

If you think about the fundamental use of a funnel, you place the funnel where you want something to pour into, then you pour the substance into the funnel and it fills the container. digital marketing sales funnel follows the exact same concept. First, you build your sales funnel to achieve a specific objective – a customer purchasing xyz product/service from your business. Then you fill your sales funnel with traffic using digital marketing tactics to drive that traffic from the top of the funnel to the bottom of the funnel where they convert into a paying customer and become an advocate for your local business. 

We have learned more than this and One thing which impressed me more is, there are trainers/coaches who ask their students not to share the session information with any other students, but Deepak is exactly opposite and asked us to share the content with many persons and even asked us to write a blog about it. 

This single trait of Deepak is making me feel that am in Safe Hands and will learn more in this internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment