Wednesday, December 5, 2012
|Expiry Date of Cylinder|
Do you know that there is an expiry date (physical life) for LPG cylinders?
Expired Cylinders are not safe for use and may cause accidents.
In this regard, please be cautious at the time of accepting any LPG cylinder from the vendor. Here is how we can check the expiry of LPG cylinders:
On one of three side stems of the cylinder, the expiry date is coded alpha numerically as follows A or B or C or D and some two digit number following this.
The alphabets stand for quarters -
1. A for March (First Qtr),
2. B for June (Second Qtr),
3. C for Sept (Third Qtr),
4. D for December (Fourth Qtr).
The digits stand for the year till it is valid. Hence D06 would mean December qtr of 2006.
Please Return Back the Cylinder that you get with a Expiry Date, they are prone to Leak and other Hazardous accidents...
The second example with D13 allows the cylinder to be in use Up to Dec 2013.
Kindly pass this on, for creating awareness.
|How to Recover Lost Password of Memory Card|
In this tutorial I am going to teach you how to reset your memory card password in easy step. Before we start you need to have X-plore (application used to explore your system files and folder even the hidden folders in your device)
Step 1: If You Are Using A Java Based Or Any Other Phone Then First Of all You Have To Insert Your Memory Card In To A Symbian Phone to Reset Memory Card Password..if You don't have any Symbian Phone..Contact With Your Friends You will Find it Easily.. :)
Step 2: After That Go To This Download Link and Download X-plore. X-plore is a free symbian File Manager Utility.
Step 3: Open your X-plore apps and Press 0(Zero) and check which you have marked the "show the system files"
Step 4: Once you done that now go to the following path C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore
Step 5: Once you reached there you need to press "3" under option to set it in the Hex-viewer
Step 6: See the third column you will able to see a line of code ! TMSD02G (c??"?x???3?2?3?2?3). Just check the character between the "?" it is your password ie: 32323
Note: If you have not set the password, then you will not able to gain access to C:/Sys/Data
|How To Get Back Your LOST MOBILE PHONE in INDIA|
The theft of mobile phones is emerging day by day. Mobile phone theft is a booming business. The Smartphone are being theft because the thieves are creating their own short term business. Smartphone stolen will make them highly profitable. Stolen Smartphone will provide them more bread and butter than the normal mobile phones. For an instance, if a mobile phone is being theft then the thief can either get half of the price or even less. If a Smartphone is being theft then in that case he will earn double than that of a normal mobile phone.
In case of Mobile Phone Theft, the user must follow the necessary steps below to gain lost mobile.
Here are the Steps:
1. Take your Mobile and just dial *#06# and you can see IMEI number of your mobile phone.
2. Now write down IMEI number of your mobile phone which will help you to get back your mobile phone.
3. Now if your mobile is stolen or lost then kindly send an email containing following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last used Number:
Your E-mail for communication:
With all above details kindly send an Email to email@example.com and within 24 hours they will tell you where your mobile phone is.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
|How to Recover a Stolen Laptop|
So it is a duty of every laptop holder to keep it safe. But unlike Mobile Phones it doesn't have much awareness about theft indicators(Anti-Theft System).
In this post i will introduce you a Anti Theft Agent(Software) for Laptop that is being popular now-a-days.
The name of the Software is PREY. DOWNLOAD IT
Prey is a small tool that every laptop user must install. When installing the application we will be allocated a web control panel like below.
In this we can be able to change the status of Laptop(Missing or Not!!!).
Once we Change the status to Missing, the thief's details are monitored and are forwarded to our mail id by PREY.
Key Features of PREY:
- Geolocation Aware - Pin point location of Laptop using nearest WiFi Hotspots.
- Know your Enemy - If your laptop have webcam, it will take the picture of one using the theft laptop.
- No UnAuthorized Access - Lock down your PC completly.
- WiFi Autoconnect- If Prey found any open WiFi Hotspot, it will connect automatically.
- Watch Them- You can get details about the sites they login, if he use facebook, the username can be used as a lead.
But the only drawback of this application is,
The Prey application will send the details only when the laptop is connected to the internet or it is switched ON in the place having open WiFi Hotspot.
In Foreign Countries each and every corner will have WiFi Hotspot so no problem, but in India we have to wait till the laptop connects to internet(But Something is Better than Noting!!!)
- In Windows, Prey will prompt the user for his account email or API key when the uninstall application is run (which, in turn, requires administrative privileges to be run). That said, we recommend you remove the Prey Start Menu icons to make it harder to detect by anyone.
- Prey doesn't create any icons or menu items on OSX so it is almost impossible to detect.
- Now, we encourage you to add a BIOS password and disable booting from removable devices on your PC, so that thiefs will be forced to boot into the existing OS installation and thus, not be able to format your hard disk easily.
- If you have a Mac, there’s a firmware password utility on your Tiger/Leopard Mac OS installation DVD (look for it in in Applications/Utilities). On OSX Lion you’ll find the utility by booting from the recovery partition.